Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc., provides healthcare professionals with the information and resources they need to optimize the quality care of their patients. If you are someone who would like to be a part of an entrepreneurial, growing company, then you’ve come to the right place! Here at MJH we focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity, in a rather fast paced environment. The healthcare communications industry is constantly changing, which means we need to be ahead of the game to create new ways of improving quality of life through healthcare communications, live events, and medical education. Our new state-of-the-art building located in Cranbury, NJ enables our employees to be collaborative when coming up with new ideas to keep MJH the industry leader in healthcare communications. When you are willing to take risks, and strive to be experts in your field, the opportunities here are endless.
We offer our employees countless opportunities for travel to medical meetings and conferences, training programs for continuous learning and growth, and the ability to make a difference through our work as individuals and as a team in the world of healthcare communications. We strive to create a culture which encompasses a combination of dedication and hard work but also fun! Throughout the year, we have special events such as our employee recognition breakfast & awards ceremony, holiday themed gatherings, a company picnic and much more!
The Marketing Manager (Managed Markets) will develop, coordinate, implement and lead the marketing initiatives for franchise activities, target audiences, partnerships, and marketing research in collaboration with existing company managers/directors. The position will focus on developing innovative and measurable marketing initiatives relevant to activities, constituents, partnerships, and audiences engaged by the MJH Associates’ managed markets franchise. This position will additionally identify, develop, implement, and lead marketing research initiatives with the ability to produce, assess, and present clear and measurable outcomes for successful tactics. The position is responsible for the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of all the franchise’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. In addition, this position oversees development and implementation of the support materials and services of marketing, communications, and public relations—directing efforts of the marketing, production, communications, and public relations staff, and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the managed markets franchise.
** The position is located in Cranbury, NJ**
• The position reports to the chief marketing officer and serves as a franchise representative to the corporate management team.
• Within the Organization, the position has primary working relationships with the operations teams including project management, production/creative services, business development, and other outside service providers.
• Outside the Organization, the position interacts and coordinates with other strategic partner organizations and institutions, individual stakeholders, and outside vendors.
• Develop comprehensive marketing, communications, branding, and public relations programs that will enhance the franchise’s image and position within the marketplace, and facilitate internal and external communications
• Develop, implement and assess individual marketing plans for activities, programs, audiences, and partnerships
• Conduct the appropriate qualitative and quantitative market research in support of specific marketing initiatives with a focus on activities, audiences, and partnerships, and in collaboration with existing marketing leadership and internal partners.
• Track and report results/metrics
• Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations missions, goals, and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these financial goals and objectives and report progress to management.
• Coordinate with regional/national institution and society representatives
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and 4-6 years of experience
• Healthcare experience, preferably in the publishing, advertising, or promotional education area
• Knowledge and understanding of the philosophy and function of activities and organizations in the managed markets (managed care) environment
• Must possess a high degree of organization, and can prioritize multiple tasks and assignments.
• Strong computer skills (eg, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook programs)
• Knowledge of project management software and HTML is a plus
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.