Michael J. Hennessy Associates is dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with the information and resources they need to optimize the quality care of their patients. As a company, we are the preferred source of daily news and information within the healthcare industry, and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. Our passion for preserving quality of life and advancing healthcare is paramount to everything we do.
Within the company, our established network of print and digital resources reaches nearly every sector of healthcare professionals, from physicians to pharmacists, managed care professionals, nurses, and specialists. With names like The American Journal of Managed Care®, Pharmacy Times®, Cure®, and Oncology Live® as part of our publishing group, we offer timely, relevant and practical information to meet the needs of our diverse audience in the healthcare industry.
Our company values its relationships with clients fostered by our commitment to listening, understanding, and developing comprehensive solutions to meet their information and marketing goals. As a full-service, healthcare communications and media company, we are continuously striving to identify new areas of publishing to improve our offerings to our readers and clients.
The position of Advertising Copywriter is responsible for developing creative and strategic solutions that are memorable as well as innovative for both internal franchises/brands and outside clients.
** The position is located in Cranbury, NJ**
• Working on our present accounts and new business pitch efforts
• Demonstrate your expertise in pharmaceutical and healthcare advertising communications to assist our clients in building brands, and educating healthcare professionals (and patients) on the facts, features, and benefits of our franchises and programs.
• Assuming ownership of the copy development process, including writing copy for direct mail, sales collateral, and other sales/marketing materials for promotional and educational efforts
• Collaborating with team members to ensure facts, features, and benefits are effectively conveyed
• Embracing brand ownership by understanding key information about various company franchises
• Undertaking and streamlining the copy review process
• Delivering copy on schedule and according to marketing lead’s direction and insight
• 3 or more years of experience in promotional copywriting in pharmaceutical, or healthcare advertising
• Proven ability for high-quality concept development
• Experience with understanding scientific material, FDA guidelines, and developing and maintaining references for all copy material you write
• Familiarity with FDA, DDMAC, PhARMA advertising and marketing regulations
Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.