Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc., is a medical communications agency focused on providing quality information for healthcare professionals and patients. MJH is an entrepreneurial and growing company that values teamwork, creativity, and employee growth. In this high-energy working environment at our state-of-the-art building in Cranbury, New Jersey, you will contribute to a dynamic cross-functional group of employees developing cutting-edge content.
We offer our employees countless opportunities for travel to medical meetings and conferences, training programs for continuous learning and growth, and the ability to make a difference through our work as individuals and as a team in the world of healthcare communications. We strive to create a culture which encompasses a combination of dedication and hard work but also fun! Throughout the year, we have special events such as our employee recognition breakfast & awards ceremony, holiday themed gatherings, a company picnic and much more!
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for building as well as keeping client relationships at a high standard. The AE is the direct link between MJH and the existing client, managing day-to-day affairs and ensuring customer satisfaction. The AE manages client projects through the assigned Program Manager and ensures that all projects are delivered on time, on budget and with the highest customer satisfaction. The AE is responsible for retaining existing customers as well as expanding current business with existing customers (upselling).
The role includes researching and developing an understanding of our client’s health care channel, competition, customer base, and drivers that impact their business. Candidates would also craft POVs that demonstrate understanding of client’s and MJH’s priorities.
The AE is a collaborator and works to build strong working relationships with internal and external partners; open to new ideas, AEs create an environment that encourages information sharing, and actively works with the team to help bring ideas to fruition.
** The position is located in Cranbury, NJ**
• Responsible for project management and meeting day-to-day needs of client
• Assist in creative development process by coordinating activities of creative, production and client, and provides feedback for revisions as needed
• Develops creative briefs and oversees plan development, execution and follow-up
• Budget and billing responsibilities
• Manage legal, medical, regulatory approval process for all projects
• Lead team in creating agency pitches or other work to be presented to client
• Maintains effective and efficient communication to clients including pre-meeting agendas, meeting summary reports.
• Establish budget building templates for projects (ad boards, market research, training)
• 2-3 years of experience
• Good understanding of the US health care market, particularly managed care channels, reimbursement and access.
• Strong team leadership and matrix management.
• Excellent motivational and communication skills.
• Very well organized with strong office technology (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) skills.
• Strong project and budget management skills.
Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.