Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc., is dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with the information and resources they need to optimize the quality care of their patients. If you are someone who would like to be a part of an entrepreneurial, growing company, then you’ve come to the right place! Here at MJH we focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity, in a rather fast paced environment. The healthcare communications industry is constantly changing, which means we need to be ahead of the game in order to create new ways of improving quality of life through healthcare communications, live events, and medical education. Our new state-of-the-art building located in Cranbury, NJ enables our employees to be collaborative when coming up with new ideas to keep MJH the industry leader in healthcare communications. When you are willing to take risks and strive to be experts in your field, the opportunities here are endless.
We offer our employees countless opportunities to travel the world to attend medical meetings and conferences, training programs for continuous learning and growth, and the ability to make a difference through our work as individuals and as a team in the world of healthcare communications. We strive to create a culture which encompasses a combination of dedication and hard work but also fun! Throughout the year, we have special events such as our employee recognition breakfast & awards ceremony, holiday themed gatherings, a company picnic and much more!
The overall role and primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator is to effectively support the project team through delivery and tactical implementation of project elements and keep projects and all related processes running smoothly.
** The position is located in Cranbury, NJ**
• Assist/ partner with project director/manager on the implementation of assigned projects/tasks
• Coordinate marketing materials - banners/e-blast/covertips/journal ads
• Traffic content through internal/external editing/proofing
• Referencing/permission gathering
• Prep websites for submissions - screen grabs/reference annotations
• Attend follow up submission review meetings
• Prep project for final submission
• Track timelines and ensure that all deadlines are maintained
• Track banner materials & placements
• Logistics - travel/hotel/car transfers
• Faculty expenses/honoraria processing/tracking
• Weekly quality check on all existing websites/videos
• Pull metrics-client specific reports
• 1-3 years of experience
• Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
• Accurate and detail-oriented
• Productive, flexible, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
• Work well under pressure and with tight deadlines