Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc., is dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with the information and resources they need to optimize the quality care of their patients. If you are someone who would like to be a part of an entrepreneurial, growing company, then you’ve come to the right place! Here at MJH we focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity, in a rather fast paced environment. The healthcare communications industry is constantly changing, which means we need to be ahead of the game in order to create new ways of improving quality of life through healthcare communications, live events, and medical education. Our new state-of-the-art building located in Cranbury, NJ enables our employees to be collaborative when coming up with new ideas to keep MJH the industry leader in healthcare communications. When you are willing to take risks and strive to be experts in your field, the opportunities here are endless.
We offer our employees countless opportunities to travel the world to attend medical meetings and conferences, training programs for continuous learning and growth, and the ability to make a difference through our work as individuals and as a team in the world of healthcare communications. We strive to create a culture which encompasses a combination of dedication and hard work but also fun! Throughout the year, we have special events such as our employee recognition breakfast & awards ceremony, holiday themed gatherings, a company picnic and much more!
We are currently seeking National Accounts Associates to join our experienced team who share a similar passion. The ideal candidate is a dedicated, hard-working team player who thrives in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment. They will bring a competitive edge with a high amount of enthusiasm that adds energy to our growing team. This role offers the right candidate an exceptional, and challenging opportunity for growth, improvement and enhancement of skills. We take pride in creating an ideal work environment focused on achieving goals and objectives through teamwork and creativity.
** The position is located in Cranbury, NJ**
• Learn all of our core offerings, ranging from the editorial package of the publications, the website, all the way to our interactive capabilities.
• Work closely with clients to understand their marketing and communication need and support their strategic priorities.
• Become familiar and adapt to the highly competitive, and changing pharmaceutical landscape.
• Gain a deep understanding of the medical publication/communication promotional aspects.
• Maintain strong business relationships and provide strategic recommendations to existing accounts, prospect, and cold call new customers.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Cold calling experience (financial background a plus)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must possess a high degree of organization, with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments
• Competitive drive/
• Outgoing and personable
• Team player