Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc., provides healthcare professionals with the information and resources they need to optimize the quality care of their patients. If you are someone who would like to be a part of an entrepreneurial, growing company, then you've come to the right place! Here at MJH we focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity, in a rather fast paced environment. The healthcare communications industry is constantly changing, which means we need to be ahead of the game to create new ways of improving quality of life through healthcare communications, live events, and medical education. Our new state-of-the-art building located in Cranbury, NJ enables our employees to be collaborative when coming up with new ideas to keep MJH the industry leader in healthcare communications. When you are willing to take risks, and strive to be experts in your field, the opportunities here are endless.
We offer our employees countless opportunities for travel to medical meetings and conferences, training programs for continuous learning and growth, and the ability to make a difference through our work as individuals and as a team in the world of healthcare communications. We strive to create a culture which encompasses a combination of dedication and hard work but also fun! Throughout the year, we have special events such as our employee recognition breakfast & awards ceremony, holiday themed gatherings, a company picnic and much more!
**This position is located on-site in Cranbury, NJ**
The Director of Healthcare Specialty Professional Relations is a corporate position responsible for developing strong faculty relationships to convert them to advocates or ambassadors of the MJH healthcare specialty business units. This executive is expected to maintain a high level of field activity at specialty conferences, offices and hospital centers of KOLs, and in social venues to develop advocates of the MJH healthcare specialty (HCP) franchises including MD MAG®, PER® Medical, and MH Communications.
1. Determined by the number and quality of KOL conversions from physician participant to advocate that sells on behalf of our HCP franchises and product lines. Expectations include 75 new ambassadors/advocates in first 12 months, with a focus on cardio-metabolic and psychiatry/neurology specialists. Effectively demonstrate how the ambassadors supported our HCP franchises in driving revenue, partnerships, program development, and networking other ambassadors into the same role.
2. Recruit and support HCP live events such as PER Medicals Cardio or MD MAG State of Science Summits by personally succeeding at achieving minimum of 25 HCPs for each.
3. Create 5 new revenue generating opportunities in first 12 months.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
2. Target List:
3. Support Sales and Business Development Executives:
4. Product expertise:
5. Develop new business concepts:
6. Ambassador Boards and Chairs:
7. Strategic Alliance Partnerships (SAP):
8. Field Work and MJH Office Visibility:
Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc. are employed "At Will". This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.