The Social Media Marketing Manager is part of MJH’s integrated cross-channel digital team. This role will focus on delivering great results through our social media and related channels while keeping the team and company informed of what’s new and can be leveraged for our clients.
· Ideate new campaigns, promotions, and themes for our clients.
· Create and implement social media content calendars for prioritized MJH brands.
· Monitor and actively manage MJH social platforms.
· Collaborate with the digital marketing team to manage ads on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
· Create and manage promotions/contests on Facebook and other channels.
· Monitor and keep the rest of our team up-to-date on important social media marketing developments and innovations.
· Analyze the results of organic and paid programs to continually drive performance improvements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· 2-3 years of experience creating social content and engagement success in the social channel for brands
· Experience managing ads on paid social channels (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
· Real-time and evolving knowledge of social marketing best practices
· Ability to communicate uniquely for different brands
· Familiarity with tools that streamline processes (ex., Hootsuite)
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
· Digital agency or in-house agency experience preferred
· Google Analytics
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.