The Public Relations Coordinator will report directly to the MJH Associates PR Manager and will work in collaboration to respond to assigned media requests, write and distribute press releases, assist with research and pitching efforts, monitor media coverage and handle press clippings
The PR Coordinator will have 3 years of experience.
· Draft assigned press releases, media pitches, newsletter articles, and other press materials.
· Work in collaboration with social media team members by franchise to create PR specific content for assigned social media channels.
· Maintain weekly PR metric reports.
· Work with all departments and divisions regularly to develop press ideas
· Respond to assigned media inquiries.
· Identify key media contacts and work with PR Manager to establish strong external relationships within the NJ business sector and healthcare sector.
· Update PR-related web properties with news, awards, and media coverage as assigned.
· Assist with the creation of a variety of customer marketing assets, including customer testimonials, quotes and other materials as assigned.
· Work closely with the Human Resource Department to create internal corporate communications as required.
· Bachelor's degree required
· 1-3 years of public relations work
· Must have strong PR writing skills
· Solid understanding of social media
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.