We are currently seeking an Operations Director to join our Pharmacy Times Continuing Education (PTCE) franchise who will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team to execute multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously. Responsibilities include leveraging successful partnerships with internal and external development teams, including day-to-day communication and management with key internal and external stakeholders. The candidate will ensure that milestones are delivered on time, on budget, at the highest standards, along with assisting in the development of new repeatable processes to support future growth.
Examples include but are not limited to:
· Accomplishes program implementation objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
· Coordinates efforts to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency by leveraging internal teams of meeting planning, marketing and public relations, creative services, video production, finance, strategic partnerships, and IT/digital to achieve profitable execution; coordinating actions with corporate staff; meet weekly with leadership of support services.
· Review and monitor all milestones for compliance and completion; report internal/external progress on short- and long-range initiatives.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards; ensure accurate documentation and quality control.
· Oversee preparation of project budgets, variance statements, and reconciliations.
· Provide vision and leadership in long-range company planning.
· Interacts with internal and external clients, ambassadors, and partners as necessary.
· Represent the PTCE/PER President where needed in corporate management and internal business unit meetings.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge through professional development; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record as a Senior Manager/General Manager in a multi-faceted enterprise. Key attributes include but are not limited to:
· BA/BS degree in Business Administration or management or related field from an accredited four-year college or university. Advanced degree preferred.
· Ability to work on several projects at once while balancing multiple and overlapping timelines; decision-making on operational details relating to established milestones.
· Ability to manage a team to achieve aggressive deadlines with high quality work.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients; demonstrated abilities in cross-team collaboration with others.
· Ability to assess workload and suggest prioritization to inter-department senior staff; experience in developing standard operating procedures to support future growth.
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Project and budget expertise; excellent time management and organizational skills
· Careful attention to detail and accuracy.
· Proven process-thinker with analytical abilities.
· Good working knowledge of common Microsoft Office software (ex: Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
· Upbeat and enthusiastic professional outlook.
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.