MJH Associates, Inc., is seeking a highly qualified Scientific Affairs Coordinator to join our team.
The overall role and responsibilities of the Scientific Affairs Coordinator is to effectively support the faculty management and monitoring and tracking of franchise content development projects.
• Responsible for developing, updating, and managing timelines
• Coordinate content/slide development-medical writers
• Coordinate and track proofreading and production processes
• Training per pharma company-med legal/compliance
• Faculty recruitment and coordination
• Logistics-faculty & staff
• Faculty contracting/travel
• Submission preparation
• Attend review meeting-conference call/live—travel required
•BA/BS degree required: (Scientific related field preferred)
• Previous project coordination experience/skills ability to implement complex initiatives/assignment with high attention to detail
• Previous writing and editorial experience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team as well as independently
• Ability to define and respond to client needs, and work effectively under tight deadlines
• Medical Education/ Medical Communications industry experience a plus
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.