Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc., is dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with the information and resources they need to optimize the quality care of their patients. If you are someone who would like to be a part of an entrepreneurial, growing company, then you’ve come to the right place! Here at MJH we focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity, in a rather fast paced environment. The healthcare communications industry is constantly changing, which means we need to be ahead of the game in order to create new ways of improving quality of life through healthcare communications, live events, and medical education. Our new state-of-the-art building located in Cranbury, NJ enables our employees to be collaborative when coming up with new ideas to keep MJH the industry leader in healthcare communications. When you are willing to take risks and strive to be experts in your field, the opportunities here are endless.
As we expand, we are looking for a Digital Administrator to join our team!
• Maintain a detailed schedule of all essential web-based project activities and deadlines, and report to management on a regular basis
• Resolve problems and provide responses/assistance to staff regarding website, IT, and registration issues.
• Maintain website design, functionality and content management, and provide recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
• Develop copy for website components as needed.
• Implement distribution of pre- and post-program surveys as needed
• Provide web support for ongoing meetings, including maintenance of e-Syllabus and evaluation processes
• Develop and/or oversee new product or corporate web initiatives
• Develop and/or oversee website-related usage, security and privacy policies
• Integrate CME documentation and notification requirements for online activities as needed.
• Initiate internal review process of enduring content to all appropriate teams, including project management, compliance, and general management, and execute necessary revisions.
• Initiate, analyze, and compare written quotes as requested for job-specific suppliers, including IT infrastructure and support, list vendors, audio visual, etc.
• Keep track of contractual obligations to vendors in a timely manner and initiate payments
• Assist in the development of digital project management SOPs
• Assist in maintaining up-to-date procedures; provide feedback on current methods and opportunities for improvement
• Conduct training for internal staff on web management as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Proficient in the Microsoft suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, and Outlook, database applications, as well Web development skills.
• Familiar with prevalent Web technologies, including content management systems, database systems, XML, etc.
• Strong web experience with demonstrated writing, editing and communication skills
• Ability to work independently, manage people effectively, plus the ability to prioritize workload, demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to problem solving
• Resourcefulness, dependability, sense of teamwork and ability to meet deadlines
• Works with confidential and sensitive corporate, grantor, and employee information and must conduct him/herself accordingly
• Ability to thrive under intense deadline pressure with attention to detail on multiple tasks and projects
Applications and Platform Requirements:
• Graphic design for web and print using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash
• Familiarity with MacOS X
• Desktop publishing using InDesign and Quark
• HTML Production using GoLive
• Powerpoint and Acrobat/PDF
• Experience with FinalCut pro/video editing experience and Flash a major plus
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.