The Digital Product Lead will be making website updates and enhancements go through the Digital Product Team (DPT). As a member of the DPT, Leads are responsible for communication and strategy to develop new products for MJH. The goal is to ensure complete products are envisioned and translated from idea to documentation that can be built by developers. Prior to development it is important all scenarios are accounted for that can impact the user experience, cultivating a scope of work and stakeholder’s voices are heard.
• Day to day communication with requesters/PM of product features and enhancements
• Analysis of bug reports – determining if website has a bug or if request is actually a new feature desired
• User education to prevent future bugs caused by user error
• Information gathering for bugs before they go to development
• Analysis of feature requests and website updates
• Analysis of website analytics – partnering with marketing, adops and data departments – Determine measurable outcomes at product kick off, partner with analytics team to make sure tracking is implemented, analyze resulting data to determine success or failure
• User education on how to use new product roll-out
• Recommends changes to the site's layout and content based on website analytics and usability testing – Synthesize User Experience approach and suggest User Interface to maximize that experience
• Manage scope of digital projects to keep project on target
• Documentation of changelog
• Contact for development and creative design to ensure execution of project is according to scope and vision
• Deep understanding of audience needs – clients, healthcare providers, patients, etc.
Applications and Platform Requirements:
• Experience with Jira is a plus
• Experience working in an agile environment is a plus
• Graphic design for web and print using Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
• Experience with web development, UX, user stories a plus
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.