If you are an organized and process-oriented person who is energized by working in a fast-paced setting, this job may be for you. The Qualitative Project Manager executes on tasks to support multiple domestic and international projects in a fast paced and collaborative environment. The Qualitative Project Manager will facilitate communication among HRA’s internal and external team members. They are responsible for ensuring projects are set-up accurately and on-time, identifying, recommending, and implementing solutions to issues that may arise during a project’s life cycle, providing status updates and sorting out inefficiencies to help streamline processes. This position reports directly to the Manager, Qualitative Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
- Work as part of the qualitative project operations team to execute and complete projects successfully
- Monitor and execute to established project schedules
- Ensure survey screeners are programmed accurately by checking links and testing data.
- Book client services (food, facilities, FocusVision, etc.)
- Actively track and report on all sample recruiting activities for telephone, in-person and conference-based research
- Act as a liaison between the internal and external clients Field Management teams to ensure sample, adherence to quota plans, and processing requirements are communicated accurately, are understood and adhered to throughout data collection period.
- Debrief with the Field teams to identify any inefficiencies and determine and implement future process improvements and best practices.
- Work with supervisor to verify client billing, vendor billing, honoraria payments and other expenses
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Task focused
- Detail-oriented and resourceful
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Flexible multi-tasker with ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Team player with a proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- 3 – 5 years field operations experience in the market research industry is preferred, but not a requirement
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.