As a Recruiter for MJH Associates, Inc., you will be responsible for staffing open positions with top talent and developing a candidate pipeline. This position will also be responsible for strategically partnering with hiring managers to execute workforce planning strategies to support a growing, dynamic Healthcare Communications, Education and Market Research company.
- Proactively research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting, and develop a pool of qualified candidates, in advance of need, by building and maintaining relationships with potential candidates.
- Source and recruit candidates for current and future requisitions via various methods, including but not limited to: social media, professional networking associations and events, industry contacts, job boards, job fairs, employee/manager referrals, alumni/former employees, external career website.
- Manage the interview process to include scheduling, preparing questions and other materials, participating as an interviewer, facilitating feedback sessions, extending offers and coordinating on-boarding processes.
- Participate in campus recruitment efforts, including the annual summer internship program and associated university recruitment/partnership strategies.
- Assist in establishing controls and measurements to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Identify opportunities to enhance brand image among experienced and campus hires.
- Maintain a constant focus on the marketplace.
- Build rapport with hiring managers and gain an understanding of their business and their team dynamics.
- Manage relationships and negotiate terms with third party search firms.
- Assist in managing applicant tracking process, job boards, career sites and talent acquisition score-card/metrics.
- Assure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to employment.
- Attend professional networking events, university/college recruiting events, open houses and job fairs.
- Coordinate with HR team on other projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with HR technologies such as applicant tracking systems, HRIS, performance management is preferred. PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
- Demonstrates a creative, flexible and high energy approach to impacting business results.
- Strong sense of urgency, drive and passion to take ownership of all projects.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and must be detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Collaborative team player.
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.