MJH Associates, Inc. is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to join the team!
• Partners with business leaders to develop and evolve a strategic digital capabilities roadmap that support revenue goals.
• Partner with implementation partners to establish cross-platform, technology integrations of critical business data.
• Review new technologies and trends, establish business case, project workplan, and budget for new technologies.
• Knowledge of optimization strategies of websites to ensure a streamlined path to conversion.
• Manages digital contact strategy
• Reviews and reacts to ongoing competitive analysis on all digital initiatives for web, mobile, and search efforts and continuously develops and improves executions
• Analyze KPIs and share data with senior stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2-3 years’ experience creating content, paid and/or organic and engagement success
• Excellent knowledge of UX web standards and best practices
• Proficient in website analytics tools (e.g. Google analytics, Google AdWords, etc.)
• Multi-tasker with solid project management abilities
• Deep understanding of best practices in responsive design projects and development for mobile optimization
• Strong experience with digital KPI data and reporting with a thorough knowledge of search engine strategies and data analytics
• Ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical levels of the organization
• Knowledge of Microsoft office suite and Facebook business manager
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.