Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc., is a medical communications agency focused on providing quality information for healthcare professionals and patients. MJH is an entrepreneurial and growing company that values teamwork, creativity, and employee growth. In this high-energy working environment at our state-of-the-art building in Cranbury, New Jersey, we are looking for a Digital Graphic Designer to join our team!
· Responsible for developing sound communications for each assignment
· Accountable for art/tactics that fulfill the needs of our creative briefs
· Confident and capable of juggling several projects on a regular basis
· Maintain effective and open communication with colleagues in person and throughout our routing process
· Regularly attend daily and project based meetings to keep colleagues informed on progress, next steps, successes and challenges
· Contribute to collaborative creative explorations and discussion on a regular basis
· Regularly communicate with vendors
· Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
· Bachelors of Arts in Digital Media, Art or related field
· 1-2 years of experience in digital design
· A passion for strong, clean, usable design
· A strong understanding of usability, grid systems and typography
· Proficient with UX/UI best practices
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign)
· Experience designing for print, web, mobile, and social media
· Working knowledge of HTML/CSS (hand-coding/WordPress knowledge is a plus)
· Comfortable working in PowerPoint (master pages & templates)
· Experience with large format design/production plus
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.