Healthcare Research & Analytics, is looking for a proven sales professional who will collaborate with the strength of our parent company, MJH Associates, to build a significant presence in Oncology Market Research. The candidate must have a business owner’s mentality, believe in uncompromised customer satisfaction and have the capacity to work effectively as a member of an internal cross-functional team.
Candidate must be able to work out of HRA's Cranbury, NJ offices when necessary. Relocation assistance is not available.
Are you familiar with the new face of HRA? Want to be a new face at HRA?
HRA, Healthcare Research and Analytics is undergoing a rapid and exciting transformation in the healthcare market research space. With outstanding growth over the past few years, the organization is expanding beyond its traditional offerings and building a solid foundation in consultative custom research as well as strategic syndicated research initiatives. We are seeking enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, and tenured candidates, people who specialize in pharmaceutical market research, client service and account management to help us continue to build the future HRA. Personal commitment to customer satisfaction, high-quality deliverables, and going beyond the numbers by providing valuable insight is the cornerstone of the HRA. If you hold yourself to the same standard and are looking for a unique opportunity to make a difference to our company and our clients, contact us!
· Build a significant presence in Oncology Market Research
· Develop leads and identify opportunities across the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Devices and Diagnostics areas
· Collaborate with HRA leadership and client service teams to deeply penetrate those accounts
· Uncover and understand client strategic imperatives, goals and research objectives
· Partner across HRA Research & Ops teams who will partner to design and sell projects
· Partner across HRA to price research aligned to client budget and HRA margin goals
· Maintain a high level of client satisfaction
· Achieve annual revenue & profit targets through effective methods
· Work with HRA leadership and Marketing teams to implement creative, effective marketing and sales programs to achieve specific individual sales revenue targets across all HRA product & service lines
· Prepare and present routine account reviews to assess progress against personal sales goals & objectives
· Attend healthcare seminars/conferences, as appropriate, to stay abreast of client and industry issues and enhance your sales skills
Skills and Competencies:
· > 6 years of experience selling healthcare research
· Strength in Oncology
· Demonstrate a proven book of business of at least $1MM
· Possess a business owner’s mentality
· Enthusiasm to seek out, or create new business opportunities
· Drive, energy and a passion for excellence
· Positive attitude
· Creative problem solver
· Ability to interact in a cross-functional team
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent written skills with a proficiency in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
· Bachelor’s degree or greater
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.