The Program Manager: Dinner Meetings, Speakers' Bureau, and Grand Rounds will be responsible for executing logistics for medical education events and ensuring that MJH Live Events commitments are met on-schedule and within budget. In addition, this role is also responsible for maintaining consistent communication with clients, sales representatives, faculty, and internal staff throughout the process. Relies on judgment to plan and accomplish goals and performs a variety of tasks under general supervision
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Serve as primary point of contact for assigned programs and works with the internal Stakeholders or Client's contacts (i.e. Field Representatives, Faculty, Hospital Administrators and Internal staff etc.) to answer questions regarding program, budget, registration and speakers.
· Oversee the project management responsibilities for content coordination and other associated activities of grand rounds program management. Duties include: program kick-off, scheduling of faculty conference calls, speaker training, scientific affairs timeline management, overseeing of enduring activities (content coordination, video filming, on-line posting management).
Coordinates various activities which may include: contacting faculty, arranging travel logistics for faculty, researching venues, negotiating contracts, securing meeting space, selecting menu, arranging billing and coordinating AV (through a third party vendor as needed.)
· Oversees fiscal responsibility for programs, which includes the submission and tracking of payment requests for all elements of program, including, but not limited to, monthly recons, tracking of individual meeting expenses for each assigned program as well as for individuals as needed. And ability to answer financial questions as needed.
· Works to ensure distribution of communications such as confirmations, invitations, pre-meeting packets and post-event follow-up for delivery at appropriate times and with clarity.
· Provides pre-registration assistance and enters roster information as needed to meet program timelines.
· Supervises delivery of materials to event sites/institutions to meet scheduled deadlines and confirms receipt.
· Provides appropriate briefing and direction to freelance on-site execution staff.
· Tracks and ensures meal spend to ensure programs are within modest meal requirements, per stakeholder or client direction, when negotiating with venue and caterer.
· Ensures appropriate filing and archiving of interim and completed components.
· Complies with guidelines in communications internally and externally.
· Identifies potential compliance issues and address and/or escalate as needed.
· Adheres to ACCME, OIG, PhRMA, Open Payments Act, EFPIA and other relevant guidelines and restrictions concerning compliance and Pharmaceutical companies, and any other client specific guidelines.
· Oversees the entry of data into various databases and maintains the integrity of the information.
· Assists with updating weekly status reports.
· Responsible for securing faculty (from pre-suggested list) for Case-Based Peer Perspectives Dinner Programs.
· Assists with routing of slides through appropriate channels for Case-Based Peer Perspectives Dinner Programs.
· Performs other duties and assignments as directed.
· Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
· Ability to manage a variety of live event programs including multi-day conferences, symposia, large high-profile receptions, key opinion leader advisory boards
· Organized, creative, and efficient
· Strong customer service orientation and ability to act diplomatically
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Clear understanding of budgeting process
· Proven ability to work under deadline pressure, both independently and as part of a team
· Strict attention to detail
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to travel/work during the week and on weekends (up to 20%)
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
· Minimum education: Bachelor’s Degree.
· International Experience a plus
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.