The Program Coordinator provides logistical support to our Live Events, Program Management Team. The Program Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the planning and managing of pre-meeting and on-site logistics for live meetings and events under the guidance and direction of our Live Events Program Management Team.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· For each assigned project, assist in maintaining a detailed schedule of all essential activities and deadlines following assignment meeting
· Adapt details as necessary in the course of the preparation of the project and alert Supervisor/Team to changes
· Coordinate with Program Manager/Director/Supervisor to ensure the completion of project-specific requirements at the assignment meeting
· Assist in the accurate submission of all pertinent data in project databases such as faculty, program(s), budget, vendors, etc.
· Update and maintain faculty tracker to record all faculty-related commitments, required paperwork and expenditures
· Develop faculty binders, housekeeping slides, moderator notes, hotel rooming lists and transportation manifests as needed.
· Customize and maintain faculty confirmation packages and tracking of faculty forms as requested
· Processing and tracking of approved invoices
· Maintain detailed receipt tracking log for each assigned project
· Oversee printing process from inception through completion as required for each assigned project
· Initiate internal review process of enduring content and complete necessary content revisions
· Assist in the preparation of content of printed materials for lay-out and editing
· Coordinate internal proof-reading between relevant departments as needed
· Provide prompt and courteous service to faculty members
· Generate, distribute and confirm all relevant information to faculty under direction of the Program Manager/Director/Supervisor.
· When on-site, assist in the management of all meeting aspects, including audiovisual equipment, meeting rooms, slide requirements, transportation, safety/emergency procedures, attendee/faculty registration, shipping, materials prep, etc.
· Oversee archiving of all final meeting materials.
· Attend meetings, educational sessions, training sessions etc.
· Attend departmental meetings
· Assist in maintaining up-to-date procedures; provide feedback on improving methods
· Excellent interpersonal, phone, and communications skills, both oral and written
· Ability to adapt and thrive in a changing fast-paced environment
· Cross-functional teaming skills
· Ability to act diplomatically
· Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
· Strong multitasking and time management skills with a proven ability to work under pressure, meet multiple tight deadlines and work according to demand
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft programs (including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook), experience with database programs preferred
· Ability to travel (up to 25%), including some weekends, possibly international
· College degree preferred or associated meeting experience
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.