MJH Associates is looking for a Project Coordinator to join the team. The Project Coordinator will effectively support PER's Online CME Project Manager (PM) by collaborating on the delivery of project elements and general operations reporting. The successful candidate will develop an understanding of the production of PER's Online CME programs and PER's project management system while helping to create and continually improve Standard Operating Procedures.
Project Coordination Responsibilities:
• Project coordination as directed (internal and external scheduling, KOL correspondence, drafting internal reports).
• Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Track timelines to ensure that all deadlines are maintained using project management software and online trackers.
• Assist with keeping timelines, KOL paperwork, and financial information current and accessible.
• Proactively report any obstacles to the PM and assist with problem solving.
• Create draft kick-off meeting slide decks following existing SOP.
• Assist PM with KOL management and associated duties during filming.
• Use Google Sheets to continually document project deliverables.
• Retrieve key information from MJH's proprietary database (Vaccine).
o Create draft attendance/Sunshine reports.
o Update information in Vaccine as needed.
o Groom event attendance lists.
• Participate in daily and weekly meeting discussing project status.
• Created draft reports in response to information requests on PER's CME activities.
• Work creatively with other resources within MJH to capitalize on existing talent and knowledge.
• Assist PM with drafting SOP documents.
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.