MJH Associates is looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting sales and marketing operations across the sales team, including administration of our customer relationship management system (CRM), execution of email marketing, social media, and direct mail campaigns, facilitation of business travel arrangements, and other duties as assigned. This position also provides administrative support to the franchise heads.
· Posting of individual sales team members daily activity report (DAR)
· Compiling weekly sales call report (from DAR), sales meeting notes, sales scoreboard, and Proposal pipeline
· Publish weekly newsletters, bi-monthly post cards, and other ad-hoc promotions working with creative team
· Help create and maintain a marketing calendar of email, direct mail and other promotions
· Attend and prepare for bi-monthly social media meeting
· Coordinate creation of “sell sheets” for multi-client and other services working with staff and the creative department
· Maintain franchise social media accounts and website
· Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task
· Strong communications skills – both oral and in writing
· Good customer service skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-pace environment
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, & Word)
· Personable, self-motivated, detail oriented
· Four-year college degree preferred
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.