MJH Associates, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the fast growing team!
Our ideal candidate thrives in a highly entrepreneurial, fast paced environment and must be very organized and detail oriented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create, deliver, edit and optimize marketing materials
· Create brochures, sell sheets, media kit and other supportive sales related items
· Ensure that message is supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies of the franchise
· Research market news and industry trends. Communicate findings with sales team.
· Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate according to plan/strategy
· Work with franchise leader to determine budgets and manage marketing expenses
· Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, email and direct mail to key targets
· Create and deliver press releases as appropriate throughout the year
· Coordinate house email and banner campaigns
· Organizes the preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports
· Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from all marketing campaigns
· Coordinate creative for email marketing: newsletters, sales
· 2-4 years of experience
· Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task
· Strong communications skills – both oral and in writing
· Good customer service skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-pace environment
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, & Word)
· Personable, self-motivated, detail oriented
· Four-year college degree preferred
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.