MJH Associates is seeking an experienced Senior Motion Graphic Designer that is needed to build broadcast quality graphics, promotional videos and other marketing assets to support the leading healthcare communications company in central New Jersey. This position will work with in-house art directors, marketing and studio staff to create exceptional animated and motion graphics to support sales, content and promotional teams.
· Expert skills in Adobe CC software including After Effects, Premiere, Animate, Dimension, PhotoShop, and Illustrator.
· Able to collaborate with the creative, marketing, and studio teams
· Develop storyboards, animatics and finished rendered graphics
· Build explainer, whiteboard, and animated videos based on approved scripts
· Ability to render submitted creative as well as create original visual materials
· An efficient and detail-oriented worker who is able to multi-task and communicate well.
· 2 years’ experience building animated and 3D rendered videos
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.