The Copy Supervisor (CS) is responsible for brainstorming ideas, developing concepts and producing brand specific messaging for print and digital deliverables on assigned brands while overseeing the junior members of the copy team. The Copy Supervisor is a lead member of a cross functional team dedicated to creating work aligned with clients brand strategy and CDMs creative vision.
• Collaborate with cross functional partners to create novel and original work in a variety of mediums for a variety of audiences; both online and offline
• Develop a refined understanding of the brand, category and overall marketplace
• Leverage effective presentation skills to persuade internal and external clients to execute work that exceeds basic requirements of the brief
• Oversee tone, style, structure and voice of all content, based on brand strategy, client expectation and creative brief
• Manage direct reports (Interns, Copywriters, Senior Copywriters) in their efforts to research, conceptualize and write original content
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3-4 years of pharmaceutical/healthcare copywriting experience
• Experience attending medical/legal/regulatory meetings, leading formal submissions (QC, tagging/linking), and incorporating detailed feedback accurately
• Portfolio containing work samples that demonstrate strong conceptual abilities, creative thinking, and exceptional writing skills
• Previous experience managing other copywriters/freelancers
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to receive and assimilate critical feedback
• Good presentation skills with an ability to present ideas to clients
• Able to multi-task in a faced paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team
• Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel; Keynote is a plus
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.