The Account Supervisor is a day-to-day manager on all accounts, responsible for overseeing strategic development and flawless implementation of client deliverables. They are also the key agency contact for junior and mid-level clients, and responsible for developing strong relationships with them. They should provide well-informed agency recommendations and proactively anticipate the needs/issues of their accounts in a timely manner. The Account Supervisor plays a key role in ensuring the growth of junior team members and acts as the point person to collaborate with all agency teams. They will also be responsible for ensuring financial goals are monitored and attained.
· Maintains a current and deep knowledge of the client’s business in order to direct and contribute to their integrated marketing and advertising plans. Uses such knowledge to anticipate the need for strategic changes.
· Works closely with strategic planning team to help develop well-informed creative briefs for all projects
· Oversees all day-to-day activities of various agency departments ensuring the delivery of a high-quality product within specific deadlines. Ensures that the services required by the client s/he supervises are properly performed and are satisfactory to the client.
· Drives strategic, integrated thinking to foster creative solutions that achieve brand objectives across all disciplines. Collaborates with all agency teams to develop the solutions.
· Strong working knowledge of the integrated marketing disciplines
· Anticipates client needs, responding in a timely and efficient manner
· Able to lead client and account team calls/meetings/presentations
· Develops written materials, decks, timelines and status documents; management of junior team members to support in this as needed
· Monitors internal status of jobs, timelines and billing and advise senior members of developments
· Coaches and develops direct report(s) by creating individual development plans, providing on the job learning and ensuring attendance at relevant training courses
· Supports and maintains agency workflow through regular and thorough communication and established documentation system
· Oversees all aspects of financial planning, including scope of work development, budget reports and tracking
· Continually monitors profitability of his/her business to the agency and advises team of potential growth opportunities within either existing or new business
· Supports new business opportunities
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4-5 years of medical marketing or agency experience
· Previous experience managing one or more direct reports
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Able to collaborate across a multi-disciplinary brand teams
· Good presentation skills with an ability to present ideas to brand teams and clients
· Experience working on digital projects or accounts with strong digital focus
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.