Proximyl Health is looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join the team!
· Drive the execution of large digital projects and manage all project related requests with the client
· Manage and deliver quality projects on budget, on time, and on schedule
· Responsible for project scope, risks, schedule, budget, quality, and communication
· Create and manage project plans, status reports, risk assessment plans, change orders, resource needs etc
· Lead multi-disciplinary project teams through all phases of the project life-cycle providing coaching, motivation and inspiration
· Effectively applying methodology and enforcing project standards as the project requires
· Anticipate risks and obstacles, and address them with the team in a proactive manner
· Work closely with the Account team, communicate with clients and teams on an ongoing basis and ensure changing resource and project requirements are met and understood
· Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization
· Effectively interact with all levels of client management.
· Leverage project knowledge and client relationships to assist in revenue growth within the account
· Facilitate communication between clients, 3rd party vendors and internal staff
· Participate in client pitches and proposals by preparing of project budgets and related materials
Qualifications and Experience:
· A four-year college education; PMI certification preferred
· 3-5 years of experience, preferably at an agency, with project management experience in digital scope
· In depth knowledge of project management tools, best practices and processes
· Strong web technologies experience, and solid proficiency in Microsoft Project and Excel or other tools (i.e.; Float)
· Highly developed relationship management skills
· Highly developed communication, presentation, leadership, facilitation and negotiation skills
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.