As a Senior Data Analyst at MJH, you are expected to identify business trends and outcomes using both client data and website analytics. You will need to build upon our reputation of proven success by relaying data as actionable insights and storylines. You will look for opportunities to expand our engagement with clients by delivering comprehensive reports and value-driven strategy.
· Review List Match requests and ensure that we are providing accurate and informed analytics
· Review trends, analyze large data sets and monitor data quality
· Review user-level data reporting and compare with aggregate trends
· Manage data tactics
· Understand user requirements and build reports using business analytics reporting tools
· Creating dashboards, graphs and visualizations
· Develop ROI models for digital campaign reporting.
· Dive deep into both website and client data and create effective stories that help demonstrate value and drive projects forward.
· Collaboratively prepare monthly/quarterly reports that provide new and creative recommendations.
· Write, communicate, and disseminate reports, data visualizations, and presentations that offer context to the data
You will work with strategy to:
· Advise clients on the best solution to achieve their goals from a series of disciplines such as inbound digital marketing techniques.
· Proactively implement report automation tools to empower the Sales team to engage with the data
· Produce engagement/list match reports and plan outcomes.
· Participate in value mapping of client goals and activity.
You will enhance client relationships by:
· Staying up-to-date with changing digital marketing and measurement technology and leveraging the latest developments for MJH and our clients.
· Seeking out and taking advantage of opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
This role is just right for you if you have:
· A degree or certification in a relevant discipline.
· 5+ years of experience in a similar digital strategy or website analytics position or interactive agency environment.
· Demonstrated expertise supporting client list matching
· Proven success managing and growing conversions on client sites.
· Expert-level experience presenting strategies to clients, including at the executive level.
· Working knowledge of best practices in website usability and design.
· Experience working in the healthcare industry.
· Exposure to large-scale web-related projects experience.
· Marketing funnel experience.
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.