The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to obtain grant revenues for PTCE accredited education. They will be responsible for raising the profile of PTCE’s medical education offering among supporters by coordinating the design, development, implementation and measurement of accredited education activities.
• Proactively identify, develop, and drive longer-term strategies and initiatives that will result in profitable growth for the company
• Critically assess the IME approach and contribution to the overall company portfolio
• Manage and expand the exposure for PTCE in the marketplace, as well as manage relationships with supporters and Key Opinion Leaders
• Regularly analyze the therapy areas and business environment to keep current on competitors and/or products, plans, direction, as well as monitor market trends, problems, and opportunities
• Develop and update revenue forecasts/targets
• Develop and implement business development strategy to support PTCE’s revenue goals within assigned accounts
• Identify potential areas for the development of new IME programs
• Assist with identification of potential supporters, based on topics, product development and marketing information
• Develop and submit grant requests and budgets
• Develop relationships with grantors and KOLs to foster future program development opportunities
• Maintain awareness and enforce implementation of regulatory guidelines and other guidance’s (FDA, OIG, AMA, ACCME, ACPE, PhMRA, and AdvaMed)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3 – 5 years of sales or marketing experience
• Oncology experience preferred
• Ability to build and execute on account plans
• Forecast and communicate business goals month to month
• Ability to manage multiple client companies, contacts, projects, priorities and timelines
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Passion to seek out, or create new business opportunities
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.