MJH Associates is hiring a Lead Generation Manager. As the Lead Generation Manager, you will define strategy and execute integrated lead generation programs. You will report to the head of marketing and work closely with cross-functional teams across Sales, Marketing, Creative and IT to grow our organization.
· Drive all Lead Generation efforts, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, executing, and measuring results
· Create, manage and monitor performance for all Lead Generation initiatives including email campaigns, content marketing, nurture programs, webinars, events, partner channels, SEO, SEM/paid channels, and other opportunities to drive revenue
· Model and forecast results; conduct A/B tests and use a data-driven approach to refine and enhance outcomes to hit KPI targets like inquiries, MQL, and sales active pipeline
· Develop and execute content strategy and oversee creation of content and messaging to support strategies. Ability to create content is a huge plus
· Bring creative ideas to the table on how we can generate new leads for our sales team. Innovate other scalable approaches to driving revenue growth (i.e. growth-hack)
· Collaborate with Sales to drive maximum integration
· 4+ years of experience in marketing with a proven track record of driving growth in a lead generation role
· Demonstrated track record of beating the lead quota
· Ability to plan, develop and execute
· Demonstrated ability to manage leads, funnels, nurture strategies, drip marketing, digital, online, and live events
· Clear and concise communications skills with an ability to present results to a group
· A good mix of creative and analytical thinking
· Experience in corporate marketing is a huge plus
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.