We are looking for a Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into finished projects and various deliverables that match the vision and director of our clients. You must be capable of bringing sight and sound together to tell a cohesive story.
• Create low resolution videos of documentary-style interviews filmed on green screen, complete with timecode for further review.
• Edit video sequences based on direction provided by editorial staff members.
• Use keying tools within Adobe Premiere to remove green background.
• Manipulate images in Premiere and Photoshop to be used as backgrounds and slides in videos.
• Edit packages for news programs filmed weekly.
• Perform basic noise cancellation on audio when necessary.
• 1-2 years of proven experience in video editing. Must provide examples of previous work.
• Solid experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, Media Encoder, etc)
• After Effects experience a plus.
• BA in Digital Media, Film Production, similar major, or related experience.
• Production experience a plus.
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.