MJH Associates is seeking a Director of Sales for Medstro.
- Responsible for leading and managing the Medstro sales organization
- Working with the CEO/President, establish budget that includes targets for all platforms and specific sales goals for each sales associate
- Work with CEO/President and MJH marketing team to ensure appropriate development of marketing/sales tools and ensuring their effective use through oversight and sales management.
- Responsible for overseeing lead generation, approving marketing messaging, customer presentations and meetings, and closing new sales
- Provide guidance to project management and engineering teams to ensure proper execution of all programs.
- Maintain and report sales metrics on regular established basis with CEO/President and MJH Operations lead.
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.