MJH Associates is hiring a Technical Project Manager for Medstro. This position helps facilitate the delivery of the solution and is responsible for developing a consistent long-term partnership with the client. This includes day-to-day management of complex and demanding account, facilitating and monitoring the product roadmap, and detailed issue tracking and resolution.
The project manager drives customer satisfaction by proactively managing our customer onsite, acting as a liaison to our development teams, as well as continual interaction with the customers.
- Proactively own and manage multiple high-visibility and high-touch customer relationships
- Understand short and long-term customer goals and objectives
- Ensure timely delivery of product functionality and be well versed in the customer roadmap.
- Collaborate with the Program Manager to prioritize and manage software release schedules
- Provide single point of contact for customer issues
- Develop highly effective relationships across all client departments
- Proactively manage, measure and track customer production tickets to insure their timely resolution
- Regularly meet with the customer sponsor to triangulate on immediate and long-term customer needs
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients, management, and peers
- Effective cross-department and cross-partnership communication
- Document and communicate problem/resolution and information/action plans
- The ability to contribute to a team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill
- At least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager from software or technology companies
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.