Click column header to sort
The Rare Disease ReportAssistant Editor will be quick to absorb new skills and information, and someone who is willing to take initiative to develop both the Rare Disease Report brand and content. This editor should have top-notch writing and editing skills, as his or her time will be split evenly between both responsibilities. He or she should also be familiar with the digital space, and as comfortable crafting a compelling story as they are at tweeting, posting Facebook updates and editing short video clips - all of which must be produced with the publication's audience in mind. Additional responsibilities will include creating and proofing email newsletters, conducting and filming video interviews, and traveling to medical and advocacy-related meetings across the country. Rare Disease Report is the go-to news and information resource, not only for only physicians in the field, but also for advocates, caregivers, and the patients themselves; for that reason; personal experience with the rare disease community would be considered a plus.
The overall role and primary responsibility of the Scientific Content Manager is to effectively support the delivery and tactical implementation of agenda elements for The Oncology Specialty Group' live activities. Responsible for keeping content and related processes running smoothly for The State of Science events, as well as other oncology based live meetings such as advisory boards and speaker programs.
MD Magazine is seeking an Assistant Editor who can thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment dedicated to providing pharmacists with the information and resources they need to optimize patient outcomes.
- Covering industry conferences and events (Must commit to 15%-20% travel per year)
- Filming, editing, and formatting high-quality video interviews
- Researching and assigning content to freelancers and expert contributors
- Putting together emails and tracking metrics
- Engaging with the readership through social media outlets
We are currently looking for a Senior Art Director to join our team.
- Developing strategically sound communications for each assigned by understanding how strategy informs creative development
- Accountable for art/tactics that are on strategy and contributes to growing internal and external business
- Confident and capable of juggling several projects on a regular basis
- Mentor, manager and motivator for creative services
- Motivate more junior colleagues by not only supervising their work, but helping with their training and development and continually review and optimize results for creative work the team produces
- Maintain effective and open communication with colleagues
The Project Manager, Live Events will facilitate the planning, implementation, and evaluation of successful execution of assigned live events projects.
The Assistant Web Editor, TargetedOnc requires someone with top-notch writing skills, capable of quickly turning around professionally written articles for a physician audience. This position will help generate daily content for TargetedOnc.com, post social media updates, attend medical conferences, and write/edit articles for a group of oncology publications.
Additional responsibilities include proofreading email newsletters and interviewing oncology professionals. Travel is required. Publishing experience and familiarity with medical/oncology terminology and AMA style helpful.
We are seeking to fill a full-time position for a Content Web Editor within our oncology division. This person will be responsible for assisting the Editor of the various monthly print publications produced from in-house, national, and global medical meetings. A major component will include creating content out of the OncLive® State of the Science SummitsTM. Responsibilities include conducting video interviews with leading oncologists, writing and editing compelling content for the physician audience that will go in the OncLive® print and digital products, and assisting the Editor with print production. Candidate will also be expected to edit videos and assist in the growth of our brand's social media platforms. The highly organized, creative, and driven Content Web Editor will also be expected to travel to medical meetings to conduct professional video interviews and execute social media strategies in the field.
The Project Manager: Dinner Meetings, Speakers' Bureau, and Grand Rounds will be responsible for executing logistics for medical education events and ensuring that MJH Live Events commitments are met on-schedule and within budget. In addition, this role is also responsible for maintaining consistent communication with clients, sales representatives, faculty, and internal staff throughout the process. Relies on judgment to plan and accomplish goals and performs a variety of tasks under general supervision.
The Editor of Dentist's Money Digest will be someone who is quick to absorb new skills and information, who doesn't flinch in the face of a challenge, and who is willing to take initiative to develop the Dentist's Money Digest brand and content. This editor should have top-notch writing and editing skills, as their time will be split evenly between both roles. They also should be a digital native, as comfortable crafting a concise story as they are at tweets, Facebook updates and short video clips, all of which must be created with dentists in mind. Additional responsibilities will include creating and proofing email newsletters, conducting and filming video interviews, and traveling to dental conferences. Dentist's Money Digest is the go-to news and information resource for the business-minded dentist, so experience in covering dentistry, personal finance, investing and general business are a must.
The Senior Writer/ Editor position requires someone with top-notch writing and editing skills, capable of quickly turning around professionally written articles for a nursing audience. This position will help generate daily content for oncnursingnews.com, post social media updates, attend medical conferences, and write/edit features for a leading journal in the oncology nursing space, Oncology Nursing News. Additional responsibilities include proofreading email newsletters and interviewing oncology nursing professionals. Travel is required. Publishing experience and familiarity with medical/oncology terminology and AMA style.
We are currently seeking National Accounts Associates to join our experienced team who share a similar passion. The ideal candidate is a dedicated, hard-working team player who thrives in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment. They will bring a competitive edge with a high amount of enthusiasm that adds energy to our growing team. This role offers the right candidate an exceptional, and challenging opportunity for growth, improvement and enhancement of skills. We take pride in creating an ideal work environment focused on achieving goals and objectives through teamwork and creativity.
The Editor, Pharmacy Times position requires someone with top-notch writing and editing skills, capable of quickly turning around professionally written articles for a pharmacist audience. This position will help generate daily content for a number of pharmacy websites, attend medical conferences, write/edit features for a group of pharmacy publications, and use various outlets, including newsletters and social media to post and distribute this content. Ability to analyze metrics on these articles using Google analytics a plus.
Additional responsibilities include proofreading email newsletters and interviewing pharmacy professionals. Travel is required. Publishing experience and familiarity with medical terminology and AMA style helpful.
The Junior Accountant is responsible for performing all day to day and month end accounting functions.
The Web Editor/Writer role is a full-time opportunity for a highly talented, motivated, and creative individual. This position will assist in the production of daily content for OncNursingNews, which includes writing social media updates, covering medical conferences, conducting interviews and operating a video camera, and writing and editing articles.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the planning, execution and evaluating of all website video based projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. Assist in the training and managing of project team and reporting to Senior Project Director.
The Project Coordinator will effectively support Sales through delivery and tactical implementation of project elements and keep projects and all related processes running smoothly.
- Drive new business development for advisory boards, focus groups and speaker bureaus with pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies within the oncology space
- Attend face-to-face meetings with clients and conference calls on a regular basis to solicit advisory boards
- Travel to and attend medical conferences for industry networking and activities
- Accurate forecasting and projections, day to day management of account base, and creation of innovative and forward thinking tactics and leadership by example
- Prepares presentations, reports, charts, tables and other visual aids to support business needs
- Stay current with industry trends and marketing techniques
- Oversee the management of all scientific content related to the activities that fall under his/her responsibility
- Supervise the work of freelance medical writers ensuring that work is of acceptable quality, meets strategic needs to close educational gaps, and generated on time and budget
- Use in-depth therapeutic knowledge to write content where necessary, and components for proposals such as needs assessments
- Develop educational strategies and work with key opinion leaders on creating innovative meetings, online education, and other activities
- Drive educational design and content development for activities in diverse formats including print publications, meetings, webinars, symposia, patient cases, etc.
- Work with project manager(s), ambassador team, and other company staff to ensure that client is satisfied with the quality of the product
- Depending on job level may have staff/budget management responsibility
- Develop and discuss activities with faculty, scientific affairs, clients etc. to include conducting/participating in planning meetings/call.
- Contact and communicate with faculty about their roles and responsibilities within each activity.
- Attend live meetings to serve as on-site client contact providing faculty oversight including slide review and editing as required.
- As necessary, assist faculty with development of introductions, abstracts, slides, interactive questions/case studies, educational outcomes measurement questions, etc.
- Development of comprehensive proposal documents, including needs assessments and practice gap analyses, as well as educational outcomes measurement reports in a timely fashion.
- Assist with identification of potential clients, based on topics, product development and market information.
- Communicate all potential educational needs and relevant industry information to staff.
- Meet print deadlines, proofread printed material specifically for scientific/medical content validations.
The Project Manager, Oncology Specialty Group is responsible for oversight of a wide variety of client-driven projects relating to live meetings and events. Additional responsibilities would include print production management, client deliverables, and project billing/budget management. The position requires a strong background in project management with some knowledge/experience in meeting planning/conference management, detail-oriented, dependable, computer literate, and ability to meet deadlines.
The Director of Marketing & Audience Generation will develop, coordinate, implement, and lead the marketing initiatives for PER activities, target audiences, drive attendance, manage partnerships, and marketing research in collaboration with existing company managers/directors. The position will focus on developing innovative and measurable marketing initiatives in each marketing area relevant to PER activities, its constituents, partnerships, and audiences. This position will additionally identify, develop, implement, and lead marketing research initiatives with the ability to produce, assess, and present clear and measurable outcomes for successful tactics.
The position is responsible for the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of all of the PER's marketing strategies, marketing communications, and liaise with public relations teams, for external and internal efforts. The position oversees development and implementation of the support materials and services of PER related brands in the area of marketing, communications, and public relations. The position organizes the efforts of the marketing, production, communications, and public relations staff, and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the PER organization.